Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winners!


 Winner Day!

Thank you to each and everyone of you who left me comments! I wish I could give you all something!

I appreciate all the feedback!

So much that I am giving 3 prizes away!

So here are all your comments.........
Folded them so my hubby could not see any of the names (he said " like I would know anybody anyway". Then  he said "that was a silly thing for me to say") LOL!
 So this is what the 1st place winner will receive..........

A brand new Somerset Studio Magazine, Tim Holtz Book D-Rings, Small Tim Holtz's note pad and a set of Tim Holtz's Washer handles.
 
2nd Place winner will receive a Brand new Somerset Studio Magazine, Tim Holtz's Swivel Clasps, and a note pad.
 
3rd place winner will receive a package of Tim Holtz's Memo Pins, and a book to alter.

And the Winners are.................................


1st place is......
Anonymous said...
I like the look, it is so clean looking... GREAT JOB
Ruth
March 9, 2014 at 10:04 PM
 
 
2nd Place is......
Delete
Blogger GreenMonsta00 said...
Love the header and overall look of your new blog. Great job!
March 10, 2014 at 1:23 PM
 
3rd Place is.....
Anonymous LindaBrock said...
Lovely, draws you in but is subtle at the same time. I have been trying for a year. This is quite pretty.
March 10, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Delete
 
 
Delete

Congratulations to all 3 winners!

Please email me you address so that I can get your prizes out to you!

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

GreenMonsta00 said...

It was exciting to get an email saying I had won one of your wonderful prizes. Looking forward to future blogs showcasing your talent and creativity.

Lisa H said...

I must have missed your post about your new blog look. I really like it! It is very clean and the header is beautiful. I really like the typeface for the title.