Thursday, March 13, 2014

Eileen Hull Has A New Team

Have you heard?

Well I have been holding some BIG news! It has been so hard to keep this a secret!

I am beyond thrilled and honored to have been chosen to be on the Inspiration Team of...............



Fell off my chair I was so excited! (Don't tell anyone though)

I am looking forward to this new journey and I know it is going to be AWSOME!
The Inspiration team is incredible!
I am in Awe and know that I will find inspiration just being on this team with all this team's talent!

For our "New Beginnings" challenge we were asked to share our top 3 favorite projects and why they are out favorites.
 
This is really hard. I have so many favorites, maybe not always the best work you have done. But sometimes it is the best for the feeling that went into it. Or maybe who it was for. So I had to really think about this.

I still don't know if these are my top choices, but I think it shows my style.
I love to make dress forms-I like to take the broken forms I find at the store for really LOW prices and bring them home and redo them.

This is not my favorite, but it is one that I am very proud of. The details on her corset is incredible! It's not made of leather, it is made from grunge paper. If you would like to learn more about her click here.
This one is one of my favorite tags! I love the colors, I tried something new and it just looks awesome!
If you would like to read about it click here.
This one shows a lot of the vintage style that I love. I love to alter things. This was a vintage lunch box.
I love this one.

I am sorry but I have to add 1 more. Because if it were not for these three beauties, I would not be typing this post today! This was my entry to this wonderful team! They started as a win from a blog post and turned into a wonderful opportunity! Read about them here.


So that is all about me! 

Now it is your turn to share!


The Art with Heart Challenge is a monthly celebration of creativity!  Each month the Inspiration Team will be showcasing their Art with Heart created with Eileen Hull’s innovative Sizzix dies. They will be following a broad theme left entirely open to creative interpretation.  We invite you to play along with us and share YOUR art with heart!

We want this to be a place for everyone to create, inspire and share.  We would love to see what you can do with Eileen Hull’s fabulous products but this is not a requirement.  Use what ever products your artful “heart” desires.  Art is for everyone so come along and share your Art with Heart!

To this you will enter here at Click on Eileen's name Eileen Hull.


I hope you will join in this monthly challenge and meet the rest of the team!

Hope to inspire and meet new friends on this new adventure!

Donna

Memesartplace

12 comments:

eileen hull said...

Donna- so glad to have you on the team. Looking forward to lots of inspiration and fun! :-)

GreenMonsta00 said...

Congratulations! Your work is very creative and fun. You'll be an asset to this team.

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

So thrilled to be on this journey alongside you. Isn't it exciting Donna! Tracy x x

Amy* said...

Great projects Donna and we are so glad to have you aboard! Man those ATBs sure have away of turning into opportunities don't they? :)

Amy*

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Donna,

I guess it's a small world around blogland. I saw some of my friends had joined this new team. Then I saw that you are on it too and found the link to your blog. CONGRATULATIONS! It looks like it will be a super exciting and inspirational group and a chance to work with some sensational dies. I've added you to my blog loving' feed so I can see what you are up to. Best of luck in this new creative journey!

Hugs,
Linda

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!

~~Annie~~

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous projects Donna!! I am looking forward to seeing what you will create with Eileen's dies.

Kristin Lindstrom said...

WOOHOO!!!! Way to go Donna!!! They are lucky to have you! (I still wish you would move back to Minnesota so I could get some of your creativity to rub off on me!)

Michelle said...

Hi Donna! I'm thrilled to be team-mates! I've been a fan of your work for some time now. You're so creative! This is going to be so much fun!

Beth Watson said...

Glad to be on the team with you Donna!!

Unknown said...

HUGE Congratulations!! You certainly deserve it - you are so creative, talented and inspiring :) xo Christi

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations, Donna! Your projects are fantastic and what a great team you're part of!