Monday, August 31, 2015

Do you forget to blog?

I always forget to blog!

Do you do that? I get busy doing projects and than forget about blogging them!
I have many behind the scenes projects that I can't show because they are being submitted for magazines or for Company blog posts.

But I have some I can show!

I did a lamp for my great niece. That was different and fun! I found the lamp at Target for $7.48! Bargain!

Add some Deco Art paint and now she has a brand new lamp for her nursery!

 Here is the girl I had painted for her. Now she has the lamp to match! My niece is so into octopuses! The whole nursery is octopuses!







I am also in a tag swap, so I decided to make my own embellishments!
They are turning out quite cute......if I do say so myself!


 Right now I am staining them to give them the old worn look!

I have just finished some projects for Glue Dots® and hopefully will be able to share those soon!

Thanks for popping by!



1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Oh what a lovely lamp you made for your niece. I'm sure she'll love it !! And the little girl you painted is adorable too.
Your mini kittens are fabulous. Guess you made them of Paper Clay. Wonder if you cut them out freehand or used a cutter.. They will make great embellishment. Love the way you painted them.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs from Monica... Spain