Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tips for using Creative Paperclay®

I am up over at the Creative Paperclay blog today!

I get asked all the time...."How do I use Creative Paperclay"

The BIG question is........"How or what do I use for a base"


It can be as easy as you want it to be. Don't be intimidated by wire armatures! Start easy if you are afraid, it does not have to be hard. And it should be FUN!

So I am giving you some really easy bases to start with and maybe it will get you to think differently when you look at something!

What do you see?


 Before you head over to Creative Paperclay® blog.

I want you to do me a favor and tell me what you see. Use your imagination.....come on....play.

Tell me!!

Okay, now head over to Creative Paperclay® blog and find out how easy it can be to use Creative Paperclay®.

Thanks for playing and stopping by!






No comments: