Saturday, May 17, 2014

First Post as a Creative Paperclay® Design Team Member!

I am so excited to have been asked to join the Design Team for Creative Paperclay®!

My hope is to give you inspiration and tips on becoming 
a Creative Paperclay® addict  expert!


My first project includes a Gnome Home for this little Gnome piggy!
I love how it turned out. It kind of reminds me of the
story of the 3 Little Pigs!

No wolf is going to blow this home down!
He can huff and puff all he wants!

Just in case you would like to know......his name is Winston!


If you would like to see the process of how I completed this Home, head on over to the 
Creative Paperclay® blog HERE!

I hope you enjoyed my first post as a Creative Paperclay DT member!

Let me know what you think and how I did for my first mission!

No comments: