Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Party Banner with Eileen Hull

It's that time of the year..............Party time!

                                           Graduations......Picnics.....Family Reunions.....

whatever the occasion, you need a Party Banner!


I used Eileen Hull's Mini Album die #658982


I also used Eileen Hull's Bird die.
                                                                  657120

Using Eileen Hull's Mini Album die made making this banner so EASY!


Did you know if you only cut half of the book as shown below, you will get a perfect size for a banner? Yes that's right, I just cut half of the book. It also gives you perfectly rounded corners
and..........wait for it .....................................Scored lines to fold over you ribbon!

I thought that was so AWESOME!


I then added stitching around each of the banner tiles. Each one with a different stitch.


I  use different embellishments to decorate each of the banner tiles.


Here is where the scored lines were used, I just folded on the score line 
and used my tiny attacher by Tim Holtz. So EASY!

I then adhered all of the embellishment down and then hung to enjoy!

Here is a close up of the bird with her party hat on!


I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did!

Don't forget to enter Eileen Hull's Art with a Heart Challenge for a GREAT prize!
You will enter you piece on Eileen's blog HERE!


No comments: