01 09 10

Friday, February 7, 2014

Love Notes

Challenge at Simon Says Stamp is: LOVE Notes!

I used Tim Holtz's Christmas paper Paper Stash Merriment and used it for Valentine Boxes!

I thought these papers were great for Valentine's.
I ruffed them up a bit and added some cute touches to each of the boxes.
 One I tied twine to hold the box closed. Next one I made a belly band. The third one I used some of Tim's Naturals Red & Cream with a buckle to hold it closed. Little Chit Chat Stickers.
 In this picture I removed the band that went around the box
 In this picture you can see the box open with chocolates!
 I also had to make some pillow box owls for some of my favorite kids!
 I can fill these with boxes of heart candy and some chocolates and a little money!
 Here are just few more views.

Why not join in on the Challenge at Simon Says Stamp, WOO knows maybe you will win!

Thanks for stopping by!


MichelleZ said...

I love these precious little treasures. What a delight! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge. ~Michelle

Lisa H said...

Those are great! What a good idea to use the Merriment paper for Valentines. I like the chocolate you chose too. Yum! ;-)

soapHOUSEmama said...

Beautiful work! Puts a smile on my face!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Super projects! Love the way you've tied each heart on, and all the little embellies.

Nancy said...

what a great way to receive a Valentine...and those owls are just to fun...

Nancy T.