Sunday, February 9, 2014

12 Tags of 2014 - February

It's time that I add my tag into the ring. I did not have Tim's heart stencil, so I had to think 
outside of the box and I made one. But I also used two other stencils.
See Tim's Challenge HERE!

Here is my home made stencil. Not Tim's but it worked.

Here are the three together after they had been colored and embossed.
Here are my tags. Each one a bit different, but with the same technique.



 I use Tim's Christmas papers as the heart and bottom. I did not have any of his industrial stickers. But I did use his Dies to make the bottom of two of the tags. I did not have his Red Glitter so I just used the distress glitter rock candy. It all works in the end. So here are my little over achiever tags.
I hope you like them. I had fun making them!

 Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

cathy parlitsis said...

SOOOOO NICE! I love them! Great tutorial!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

running so late reading my emails. I love your tags..now I have to get that stencil! Gorgeous art.
hugs
susan s

Zuzu's Blog said...

when i was looking at all the links on Tim's page, your tag really caught my eye. I love the colour tones and that you were inspired by but didnt copy, the original. really lovely. TFS x

Hetty said...

Such a great idea tomake your own stencil and your tags are all great. Many fun embellishments. Very inspirational.