Monday, January 20, 2014

A Day With Love-Cosmo Cricket Style

     Today (today means the other day) I decided I would make some Valentine's. I have the sweetest paper and Glitter sheets from Cosmo Cricket.

I thought it would be perfect for what I was going for................

LOVE!

This first one is just a sweet little note card.

Cosmo Cricket items needed to make this card?

Starlet Glitter Sheets
Tiny Text- Love
Mini Deck - Creative Girl

Do you see that jar topper back there in the picture? Don't you just love it? I do, I really do! You can get that from Cosmo Cricket also! (Trims and Jar not included) But the little love note is from the mini deck.

I love these Glitter Sheets! Seriously no glitter on my face, hands, up my nose, or on my dog! LOVE that!

This next card is the same ingredients as the first, except now we add the Wood Charms!
They are also from Cosmo Cricket! This one is called "Hearts".


This card was super simple.........Punch or die cut a heart and put the Glitter sheet behind it and add just a gem. I think it was perfect left at that point. But you could add the word Love, or Us.
 Just keep it real simple.

 All three together! Jeez! If you have no one to send them to, or you don't want to part with them.......You could also just keep them for Valentine's decor around the house!


Visit me tomorrow (that would be Tuesday) for 3 more ways to create with this line.

Tomorrow will be 3 more ways to use this line.......Hint....cards....mixed media?


No comments: