Thursday, December 5, 2013

Burlap Christmas Curtains


 Here is my spur of the moment burlap curtains!

I had big plans for my Christmas curtains and they were cut short when I could not get the fabric that I wanted. Then I tried to get Tim's Eclectic Elements Ticking Red Fabric ordered, but it would not arrive fast enough. (insert sad face here)

So I had some burlap, but not quite enough for curtain, curtains. So I cut them into strips, not caring if all the same width or lengths. Then I started cutting paper from Tim's Paper Stash Merriment, adding them with what else but Tim's Tiny Attacher! I even Alcohol inked the staples red....well actually it was cranberry. I attached red burlap, then found a cute little sweater and attached it. Needed bows, so I used Tim's for that also. I have since added more to these cute curtains. I have some sequins and some gems on them also!

So here it is on the blog for all to see! It looks so much cuter in person!
(even my husband liked them!) (insert JAW dropping to the floor)


 Here are some closer shots kind of in order.....1 though 25!








All together at a different angle
 Just wanted to share the Kris Kringle box I made a Long time ago. I even cut the wood and put the box together. How's that for crafty! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

What a terrific unique holiday decoration! Love all the pops of red against the burlap.

Roxie Tenner@Allure Window Treatments said...

It’s brilliant how you made the most of the burlap curtains you have! Who would ever think you ran short of fabric? It’s the perfect solution to make a holiday décor-window treatment in one! :))