Thursday, December 10, 2009

What I have been up to

I have been making tags................................SEE!
(No presents to put them on yet, I have not started)
Working on ATC's

coloring the ATC's

Still have finishing touches on the ATC's.
Now the next project was inspired by Cosmo Cricket blog today. They had shown how to make a form of these flowers and this is what I came up with. It was fun to make these.
This is a close up of one of the jars that I decorated.

Here is a close up of my inspired flower.

Here are the 3 jars I did. The short snowman has a knob for a hat. The tall snowman has a snowflake from Cosmo Cricket. The small jar I put on a snowflake with mittens hanging down from the flower snowflake.
These were so fun to make. The heads are styrofoam with Martha Stewart mica flakes all over them. The noses were made by just rolling up orange paper and gluing them shut. Eyes and mouth are button brads. Jars are saved from different foods. Husband said, "so that is why we wash and save those things", as he walks away he mumbles loudly he really likes these recycled jars. Ha, see the woman is always right!
I have also been painting but I can't show you those quit yet.
Off to go create some more art!
P.S. ----Go visit my Sister's blog for a look at a cute sweatshirt she made for a Teacher
her blog is on the right..........you know over there.....Caterpillar Creations.

5 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Way adorable. You have been busy woman! Keep up the lovely work.

~~Annie~~ said...

WoW! YOU have been BUSY!!! Everything is SO cute! LOVE the recycled jars!

And the tags....Ummm, nice one. I made the SAME shape tags!!! OMG!! LOL!!!
Once again, we are twins..haha!!

Tami said...

You are so crafty. i love everything Donna. I will see you tonight at Caribou.

Lynn said...

You've been busy, my arty friend! Your stuff is so FUN!!!!

Kristina Lewis said...

You are so talented! Love the ATC! You need to show your finished product :)! Stamping hugs!