Sunday, October 11, 2009

It's over!

MOVE THAT BUS!
I loved all the signs. On the Morris family sign and the thanks TJB sign, they used glitter so they just stood out so nice when then sun reflected off them.
Moments before the bus was moved.
It was a nail biter even for Farris!

Final tape before handing over the key.

Look Mom turned her back for a minute and see what sister does! Bottle of water over the head! No autographed hat was damaged, the cover was on the bottle.
I wish I could show you more, but we can't! It must be saved for the show airing.

Back to regular viewing. Here is something fun I created using Cosmo Cricket Haunted line. I love the way it turned out! It features a hanging skeleton made out of their blackboard pieces and put together with brads that resemble screws and some jump rings. I used rub-ons and ink and put it all together to make this wall hanging for my favorite time of the year.
Hope you enjoy!

Now you have spent way to much time looking at this blog, so go off and create some art!

1 comment:

Kidlib said...

Cute stuff, Donna! (Purses are for sale, btw!) This post is from Lynn's NEW BFF, Susan. It's okay, I'll share the rights to her. Agreed? I'd hate to have you sneak up behind me and stab me in the back with a pair of Cutter-bees! OUCH!