Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cosmo Cricket Halloween Cards

I don't do many cards, however I do think these came out pretty darn cute.
This is Mr Bones and he is ready to go haunting for candy.

This is the inside of Mr Bones. No guts, just a happy Halloween note.
This is my Ghouls card, lots of 1 inch squares going on here. Then I pop dotted the Oh Ghouls up off of the squares.
This is the inside of Oh Ghouls.
Have I ever told you I LOVE my Tim Holtz Stapler "tiny attacher" Love, Love, Love it! I think this would be one of my staples that I have to have. HA! No pun intended!
And my final Boo!
Spider and Web cut out with my Slice. I have to say I love my Slice also!
That's it! Pretty simple blogging.
Go create something creepy and share!

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I love, love, love these cards! Keep up the great creativity.

Lydia said...

Great cards love the use of all the squares