Thursday, October 1, 2009

Garbage or not?

Hey just a quick post today. As some of you know I went to a crop a few weeks ago and the host was Cosmo Cricket, well as a friend of mine (Tami) and I were walking out I happened to spot some garbage I thought was kinda cool looking. Yes it was in the garbage, not garbage, garbage, but boxes and paper garbage. So anyway Tami saw the glint in my eye and my mind saying oh I could do something with that. Tami picks it up and takes it with her and when we get outside she hands it to me and said here you go. Tami knew that I would do something with it.

It was a pizza box that Cosmo Cricket ships products in. It says "Cosmo to go". Now how cute is that. So this is what I did with it..................

I thought what a better way to display the picture of me with them. Not original by any means, but it is a good way for you to think outside the box and use things that are around you that you would normally throw out.

That's my post for the day.

Have a art filled day!

1 comment:

~~Annie~~ said...

Recycled Art!!! FABU!!!