Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Paper Flower Party


 You know what they say......April showers bring May flowers!!!

Eileen Hull's Flower dies and embossing folders are coming!!!

Paper Flower Party a Sizzix Collection from Eileen Hull

I personally can't wait to get my hands on these flower's!
I LOVE them so much!

We only receive samples and I want, need and have to have MORE!
I also am in LOVE with the leaves!

Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower, Heart & Soul

Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower, Heart & Soul

Item #661108

These flowers are so easy to put together and look stunning!
On my Heart & Soul flower I added crackle medium over the top and once dried I added clear glaze to make them shiny. 
This flower is a beauty!

I paired it with Eileen's re-release of the Candy drawer! I just stacked them to make a cute little dresser that could be used in a baby girls room. The paper is Canvas Corp paper. Baby Girl line.

Both projects today were made for Samples at CHA. I have now figured out  that I should take step out photos even for samples!





Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Flower, Rolled

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Flower, Rolled

Item #6611

This sample I used Eileen's Recipe box and put the Rolled Flower on it!
I used distress ink on the flower and then I dropped some water on it. I loved the way it turned out. The paper was is Graphic 45.


Thank you for stopping by! I hope you are as excited as I am about this new release!!!

Make sure you keep up on all the new releases and Eileen's Travel by following her blog HERE!

No comments: