Thursday, April 28, 2016

Makin's Clay® Flowers



Hi, today I was playing with my Makin's Clay®!

I want to share with you what I did! This was fun, I had no plans! I just wanted to make some free hand flowers, no cutters or molds.

Let's get to it........


I mixed some White and Pink together


 Once blended together, I rolled it out to a large circle and let dry overnight!


Now just grab some scissors and cut three circles. They do not need to be perfect circles as you can see!

I took my Prisma colored pencils and started to color the circles.


Done coloring.

Add a brad to the smallest flower and then glue them together! I love these!!!!

What do you think? Great embellishments!!!!



I took it another step further!

I cut out the petals and colored it and shaded it more with colored pencils! OMG! LOVE!



A new way to make flower embellishments! I really like these!

Tell me what you think!!!


1 comment:

Pat Krauchune said...

Oh yes, you are getting it Donna! NICE job!