Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December Art with Heart - Favorite Things!

Are you ready for Christmas?

I for one am NOT! I think this is the first year that I am not ready at all! I swear last time I looked at the calendar it was October! How is it that November flew by and now it is a few days before Christmas?

Well..........
Tis’ the season for a new Art with Heart Challenge! December is “Favorite Things” and we want you to play along!  This month is essentially anything goes.  Just share your favorite things whether it be a die, paint, ink, color or project.  

So My favorite die is.......

Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Die - Blocks/Cubes, 3-D


You may ask why and I will tell you why. It is because I can use it for so many things. 
Just watch and see!
So for today's project I used the 3D Blocks/Cubes
Little Sizzles Mat board
Using my Big Kick I cut all my pieces out
I adhered all my paper on
I used a Tim Holtz Die to die cut the word Joy on the largest block
All pieces are now ready to be put together
Once put together - I die cut some feet for my tower. I used Eileen's new Sewing box die. I love the feet/base on it and am using them on so many projects.
Once I attached the base I used some distress ink and adhered some snowflakes. I added a knob at the top. In the bottom block I added a 
battery operated candle.
Using the same die I have made these projects and that is why this die is one of my favorites!
 Christmas gift box/keepsake

Valentines tower filled with candy
Halloween tower

All of these are made with the same die! And that my friends is why!

Please join us in this month's Art with Heart challenge! It's is so easy to join and just show us your favorite die, paint, paper anything!

Thanks for stopping by!

I am signing off until after CHA! I will be back in January.

Merry Christmas and have a safe and wonderful New Year!

No comments: