Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Tag

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to make my tag!

I think I like it, I thought it might be a bit much. In the end state I really like it.

                             I used six different stencils. I had fun doing it.

With Tim showing each step it makes it so much easier for me. I did change a few of the steps, 
I used rub ons, added metal hinge, different stamp. But all in all the same, but different.

Different is good, makes it more me!

 I was surprised it all didn't muck together.
 Had to be patient and let it dry between coats. That is key!
 A few close ups




I hope you like it!
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Hetty said...

Beautiful. I like how you made the side of the card.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful is right. Love it!