Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's A Blog Hop

It's BLOG HOP time!
                                     b2ap3_thumbnail_BGM-logo.jpg

 Glue Dots® and Buttons Galore are teaming up!


They are magical together!


Looking for great Father's Day and Graduation ideas? You've come to the right place! The Dottesses have been working hard to create  Father's Day and Graduation Day crafts for our blog hop with Buttons Galore & More!

Hop to each designer's blog and leave a comment (including ours)! Email us at GlueDotsFans@gmail.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it with your name and address (city, state, zip) by 11:59pm CST on Thursday, May 9th to be entered to win a special prize pack!  One lucky winner will be announced on Friday, May 10th!

 

Don't forget to hop on over to the Buttons Galore & More blog to see what their Design Team has created with Glue Dots!

 

Follow the links below to each of our Designer's blogs to see what they've created!

 

Dawn Barrett

 

Donna Budzynski


Erin Bullock

 

Joy Dickson

 

Holly Gagnon

 

Danielle Hunter

 

Smitha Katti

 

Michelle Philippi

 

Anita Scroggins

 

Laurel Seabrook

 

Samantha Taylor

 

 

I have made 3 Father's day cards.


One of them has a special place in my heart.

I have re-made it, but it was from 2005. I made it for my Dad and he loved it.
So I thought I would share it with you!

The third card is a card that you can have the kids get involved in making. I love when the kids craft and Glue Dots® makes that so easy to do!

I have never used Buttons Galore but I sure love the variety, color and amount of buttons you  receive.                   

Gorgeous colors!

All papers used are from Basic Grey!

So lets get to some pictures shall we?

Paper bag card



Supplies

YUMMY!




 Putting it together


 Make a pull out
 Second card


I drew out my own card onto card stock
 Cut it out








Last card

For the kids to make












Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Have a great hop and hope to see you back soon!

Remember to leave a comment!

15 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...fun button colors! I like the idea of paper piecing with Glue Dots!!

Camille Short said...

Great projects!

OhioDanielle said...

What a great collection of projects! Love that shirt card!

Barbara Rankin said...

Very cute card ideas. Love the shirt, too!

Ava Gavloski said...

that shirt card is a hit, love it... nice creations

Laura Bray said...

I love the shirt card!

Allie Gower said...

So many cute ideas I had to pin them all. It's a treat to hop with you.

Allie
Button Bevy

Holly Gagnon said...

Great ideas! Really like the folded bag card. Holly :-)

Unknown said...

Cute projects! Love the shirt card.

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the way you decorated the insides of the cards too. I always neglect that part because I never know what to do! Thanks for the ideas!

Andrea said...

Great Father's Day Cards!

Heather W. said...

Great ideas!!!

Angela said...

Those are really cute! Love them!!

Mare said...

Love all your cards! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards. Any father would be happy to get one of these. I know my father would have been thrilled. thanks for sharing.