Thursday, October 28, 2010

Few Quick Projects and My ATC

I had to come up with some quick projects last night, so this is what I came up with.
Here are a couple candy holders made with Cosmo Cricket "Matilda"

I love this one!

Here is a larger treat bag! These were so quick and easy!

Here is the little gift card that goes with the bag above.


And on to my ATC for October. I used a playing card for the background. I scratched it up with a file and put some translucent paint over the card. You really can't see it in the picture.
I then took molding gel medium and started to make my cat. This was a little tricky as it stuck to the paintbrush and did not want to come off in the right places.

If you look at the cheeks they are raised, little on the ears and around the mouth. I wanted this cat to be dimensional, without being to bulky. I then had to wait a day for this to dry (I hate to wait, but I did). Then I painted the eyes, mouth, cheeks. Added the bow tie and put some good ole crepe paper on, then added the strip of paper with tim holtz tiny attacher, I know I always have to mention him somewhere, but I use his stuff in pretty much everything I do.

Here is it all done. I made little bags to put them in this month. I thought it was just a cute touch! I love they way these turned out. One thing I would do next time is to sand off a little more background, I think the cat would have shown better. But all in all I love him!

Thanks for stopping by........Got time leave a comment let me know what cha think. You know we all love our comments! Okay I don't always leave them. Fair is fair! But you can always become a follower!

No comments: