Sunday, March 28, 2010

travel journal

My specialty mini books......here is a mini book I have been working on. It is a travel journal.
The flaps you see open and you can put notes, receipts, memorabilia in them.

See the large binder? You can use it to hold larger pieces of memorabilia



See the flower on the right side....I used my I-top to make it. I like my new tool. I think it works better with fabric though.
I like this page also.




The end!


I am a little under the weather, so not to much writing today. Just wanted to share this with you.

Have a great day!


Make some one smile, it is a good thing!

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Cute album. Hope you are feeling better soon. Thanks for sharing your album with us.

~~Annie~~ said...

Oooh! That is COOL!! LOVE it! Wish I could travel....LOL!