Thursday, April 23, 2009

Should we start with a sneak peek or some fun makers at Michael's?
Sneak Peek!

This is a box, oh I forgot it is a sneak peek, I guess I should not tell you what it is. Okay then, this is something that will be done very soon and I will show you the whole thing, inside and out. I forgot it's a sneak peek, never mind.

On to other business! My sister and I were out last night, we went to Michael's and then my sister (can't take her anywhere) started to MONKEY AROUND! Look at her, just making her MONKEY CALLS and swinging her tail like it was no ones business.

Just MONKEY BUSINESS I'd say.

Check out this face! Does kinda resemble a monkey. Then she had to go and get....................


CATTY on me! How funny is that.


Then she meowed out.
(Mellowed)

Yep, this is what silly sisters do when they go to Michael's.
Now mind you we were not out drinking before this.

Notice to all: No Monkeys or Cats were hurt during this visit, however the serious crafters thought we were nuts!

3 comments:

~~Annie~~ said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~Annie~~ said...

MORE peeks! MORE peeks!!

dad said...

i forgot to tell uhat the picyure of my dads wedding did not come thur u will have to resend \