Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Art with Heart Challenge October : Hauntings and Holidays

Hello All!  The fall season is in full swing and *gasp* the holidays are right around the corner!  This October our Art with Heart Challenge is Hauntings and Holidays. For all of you Halloween enthusiasts we want to see your creepiest creative ventures and for those of you who like to get ahead of the hectic, holiday season feel free to share your magical, makes of merriment.  The Inspiration Team will be working with gorgeous papers from Eileen's Paper Trail 7 sponsors Graphic 45 this month.  Each week you’ll see amazing Holiday projects created with my Sizzix dies and Graphic 45.
I have chosen Eileen Hull Train Case! 
I love this Train case it is so versatile! 
Dare I say, I am in LOVE with Graphic 45 Rare Oddities Paper! Oh my!!! Graphic 45 always has great lines to work with! The feel and the smell, like the 4th of July! Ohhh, ahhh........!

My project is the Rare Oddities shoppe! Just remember the windows can see into your soul! 
 Such a cute display for your ghoulishly haunted area!
 Have you ever done this? Be careful!
I burned my edges, yes I did! It makes for a fantastic rare uneven line for the roof!
 A witch's hat painted and sanded and stained with a few bottles added to the side makes the perfect stand for the Rare Oddities Shoppe!
 Pop some candy inside or a mini altered book and it is a two for one!

Finished Project!
Sorry no step out's this time. I was way to involved in the paper! It is very distracting!!!
Hope you like my little shoppe!

Don't forget to join us for this months challenge! Always a prize!!!
Come on enter!  HERE!

No comments: