Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Tray

I have been busy, bust, busy!

It's October and you know what that means........Spooky Halloween month.

I love Halloween!

Just look around on Facebook, Blogs and Pinterest
I am not the only one who
LOVES
HALLOWEEN.

I recently became a member of the Design Team for Glue Dots® and I thought I would start my Dottess Reign with this Spooky Tray.

So Cute and Spooky at the same time!

So take a look at the tray I made using Glue Dots®!
 This tray is plastic.....$1.99 from the grocery store, how cool is that? I just love this paper!
The paper is Echo Park Paper Co. "Chilingsworth Manor"
 Close ups....because I just knew you would want to see it closer.
 A bit closer.
 and of course I have to show you the cute trick or treaters!
Would you like to see the instruction for this tray?

Go to http://www.gluedots.com/holiday/halloween-/happy-halloween-decor.html you can get full instructions!

You can see this on Pinterest and pin it http://pinterest.com/pin/198651033534727465/

There will be more treats coming soon!


 “I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots design team.”


 

8 comments:

Lisa H said...

Cool! Great use of the tray and I love all the little details.

Claudine C. said...

So many wonderful details, I love it!!!

Scrappin' Stacy said...

Wow, you did an amazing job converting a plain old tray into a fun spooktacular display!

Dorothy said...

Awesome!!

Erin said...

Love it, especially the creepy hand!

retta519 said...

You're not the only one that loves Halloween! Me too! Nice bargain on the tray. I love all the details...especially how the paper is pulled back and stapled. Nice touch. On another note, you asked how I cut the tin on my project. The fact is, I didn't. It was a tin box that housed a Cinderella puzzle that I purchased at the Dollar Store. No cutting necessary :)

Lorna said...

Wow!! Great project, what a fun display piece for Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my hubby's tag :)
Hugs
Lorna

Anita Houston said...

This is wonderful Meme!!! I love how this over sized frame really makes your Art pop! That hand is fabulous!!! Halloween is so good for our creativity! Wonderful work!