Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sharing Christmas Shadow Box-Cosmo Cricket Style

That's right.....it is not even Halloween yet and I have worked on some Christmas items. Mind you this is very hard to do when it is 100 degrees outside! Horrible! It's funny my friends and family from Minnesota all say "oh but it is a dry heat that's not so bad". Okay? Well to me 100 is still 100!

Anyway here is my sample I did for Cosmo Cricket. It is a shadow box made with the new Christmas line, it is called "JOLLY DAYS".

You can see the full line here. This line even has Ready set Chips and Stickers ANDDDD......Stamps!
This line was voted as Susan Opal of Papercrafts favorite Christmas line at CHA.  Read about it here.

 That Elf is so cute! He is in checking to make sure Santa's suit is ready to GO! I used a stamp from "too much fun rubberstamps".  Cut it all out then made the shadow box into what I think Santa's closet would look like. I used tim holtz Hinges and hangers to hang the suit. Of course had to use some Stickles from Ranger to complete Sants' suit.

Here is another picture
 Close up
 Another close up
This Elf is so stinking CUTE!
 The shadow box again
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: