Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday! How about I share 2 Cosmo Cricket Cards/Unity Stamp

I made a few cards with Cosmo Cricket papers. I want to share with you!
Mind you these are NOT the NEW papers!

But they are super FUN papers and I had fun playing with them.

The first one is made with Cosmo Cricket and Unity Stamp Co. The stamp is a itty bitty called 'Dance in the Rain'. Cosmo Cricket paper was from a 6" X 6" Mini Deck called 'Togetherness".
This is how I have felt.
 I stamped the cute chick on the paper of choice and then stamped the umbrella and boots on to the other choices. Then I stamped the whole image onto the gray background paper then added the body, umbrella and boots. I then raised the wing as if it were holding the umbrella. The eye was the final touch on this cute chick.
I cut out the clouds from the Togetherness paper. I then added a puddle and raindrops.
Stamped the saying and put it all together to make this sweet card!

This next card was layers of Cosmo Cricket paper 2WENTY-THR3E!
I really like this paper, I use it a lot!
 Lots of machine stitching!

 Hope you have enjoyed my Monday share!


No comments: