Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Giving Back

Over at Cosmo Cricket they are giving back.
Click on Cosmo Cricket and read about it. It's a awesome way to give!
This week's mission is posted here.

I did some art with the grand kids this week-end! So fun!

We had 3 paint colors, 1 black marker, scissors, and Cosmo Cricket paper. That's it! Time to get back to basics. No machines! Oh MY!

This 1st one is my 7 yr old grandson's.

Be cool stay in school! Then he painted the picture of a school, how cool!


Now this is what my 10 year old g-daughter did! I love what she picked for her inspirational message.

"And you will succeed? Yes! You will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed!

And this is mine!

Why fit in when you were born to stand out!
This was so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lynne Phelps said...

What a wonderful day! Love everyone's projects, but that Suess quote is my fave!