Saturday, July 9, 2011

Halloween stuff

I have been working on some stuff again..........that's Halloween stuff if your wondering.
Everyone knows how I love Halloween. I won't talk much just pictures.
Post Card size 4 X 6

















Cute wall of pumpkins!
Pretty Dracula?

                                                                          Scarecrow
                                                                                      Witch
Still need some stuff done before final pictures, just wanted you to see what I am up to!

1 comment:

CuddlyBunny said...

Awesome creations! I'm especially loving the last piece on the post ... however did you get all of that texture in there?

The fence looks like perhaps brown paper stock that is covered in a clear coating?

But then the "wrinkled" lines behind your bewitching girl ... how'd you do THAT?

So cool ... I need you to come to my house and give lessons!