Friday, June 4, 2010

Jacks Back!

Jack's back!

Here he is complete with beeswax!

Here is a look at his face and the background. Look close what do you see in the background?

Stars, leaves, green circles stamped with a button.

I love the way Jack turned out......just look!

One more picture to share of Jack.
Jack is going to be going into my etsy shop, he will be for sale, along with the witch I told you about. You will see her soon!
You will have to wait my little pretties!

Have a great weekend and we will be back soon.

We meaning me and the witch!
Thanks popping in!

2 comments:

~~Annie~~ said...

I LOVVVVE Jack! Can't wait to see the witch..."AH HA HA HA! I'll get you my prettyyyy! You and your little dog!"

Anonymous said...

jack is really cool but i really am waiting for the witch