Saturday, September 13, 2014

My Turn on Creative Paperclay® Blog


Hi Everyone!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted and I will be back to posting more soon, I promise!
It has been such a busy summer I don't even know where to begin!

In the meantime, I had a WIP (work in progress) last time I was up at Creative Paperclay®, why? Well unlike an Elephant, I forget! I forgot them in Minnesota!

Well they made there way back to Colorado and have been finished!

They turned out so cute, if I do say so myself!

They will be off and flying again, they will return to my grand daughter in Minnesota for her to enjoy and remember our creative day! Always time well spent!

If you would like to go see these roly poly elephants, you can see them HERE!

Also we will be having a blog hop soon! Check it out and come be a part of it!


Link Up Blog HOP

1 comment:

mamablitger said...

Meme nice to see you back after a busy summer. And to see these elephants finished is just great. I remember when you shared them first time. And now they turned out so adorable !!! LOVE them !! They make me smile !!!
Thanks for sharing. Hope your Granddaughter will enjoy them too..
Hugs from Monica... Spain