Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Cosmo Cricket-Sweet Desposition

I had so much fun with this quick and easy project.

Take a really cute picture. (well you know I am going to say that, it's my g-daughter)
Add some really cute Cosmo Cricket-Sweet Desposition paper.
Use some Glue Dots®
Have a 7 gypsies shadow box laying around.
Add a heart you made a while ago!
Glue Dots®  
Pop up and Ultra thin 
 
How about adding a buckle from Tim Holtz?
I cut out the bottom strip of the paper that we scrappers usually throw away. It had the name of the paper on it and I thought it would look super cute with a straight pin over the picture.
 Perfect! 
 
   
I decided to cut out a heart and put the heart I made behind it. I then outlined it with a white pen. I think it turned out really cute!


Hope you enjoyed my post, off to paint!

Have a great day!
 

No comments: