The Inspiration Team is joining forces with the Stampendous DT so come “hop” Along the Garden Path with us. Every day this week we’ll have projects featuring the Cottage Home and Mushroom Home Stamps and Dies Sets to add detail to my versatile Eileen Hull Sizzix Collections including the Vintage Canister Scoreboard Dies and more!
Three lucky winners will win their choice of Cottage Home or Mushroom Home plus pre-cut matboard from the Sizzix Scoreboards Canister Die. Sponsored by Sizzix. Deadline to comment is February 28th and winners will be announced early next week. See Official Contest Rules for details.
My piece was inspired by the Mushroom house and it instantly made me think of Alice in Wonderland! So this is my take using Stampendous and Eileen Hull's Dies together!
Card stock brown/cream
Sizzles Mat Board
Image to put in Key Hole
Die Cut Machine - I used my Sizzix Big Kick
Colored Pencils - I used Prisma
Ranger Jet Black Archival Ink
Crackle Paste - Wendy Vecchi
Key Hole Die - Tim Holtz
1. Die cut your Mushroom House using cream card stock
2. Using Easy-Cut Adhesive adhere brown card stock to Mat Board
4. Using the Key Hole Die cut through Mushroom House and one cover
5. Stamp your images using Stampendous stamps and Ranger Archival ink
6. Time to color your image.
7. On the cover with key hole cut out, I stamped bricks and colored them in and then decided I would like to add some texture. Using a pallet knife I added texture paste around the stamped brick. Allow to dry and crackle.
10. On the other cover, on the non covered side I added a image of Alice. Adhered this to the front using pop up dots. This gives my Art piece a very dimensional look.
Make sure you visit all of the Design Team Members on both teams!