Eileen Hull 3pk-lovely-labels-set You can get that HERE
Paint or ink spray
Glue Dots® Pop up
Tim Holtz Rub on
Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher
1.First you will cut out your coffee filters from the Flowers 3D #2 die
2.You will then dye them-just spray or insert into bowl with paint/water mixture. Squeeze out excess water and lay them on paper towel to dry
The white ones just wet and lay out to dry
3. Once petals are dry. Take 3 stamens and fold in half
4. Place them in the middle of 5 flowers
5. Twist the bottom of flower with stamens
6. Then turn your flower over and using a Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz's stapler)
staple the bottom. Then fluff flower to your liking
7. Easy peasy attaching with Glue Dots® Pop ups. I just wrapped the wire with the Glue Dots® and then adhered the back of the flowers to the wire.
As you see here, just take the bottom flower and attach it to the Glue Dot® and it holds beautifully.
Here is my 4th of July flowers and my favorite ever Tim Holtz's tag that I have done!
Which gave me the inspiration for my tag to adhere to my jar. I used the Lovely Labels die by Eileen Hull and die cut a piece of water color paper. I then swiped my Fire Brick Distress ink and added a paintbrush of water across it. Then repeated for the Blue. I used Faded Jeans Distress ink. I also colored my seam binding the same way. Add a Tim Holtz Rub on to the tag and wrap around the jar to finish it off.
Don't forget that each month on Eileen Hull's blog there is a challenge and there is a prize to be won!
HINT........... awesome prizes!
So please join us in this months challenge "Red, White & Beautiful!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I wish each and everyone of you a safe and Happy 4th of July!